Sunday, August 29, 2004

Gimme Shelter


Gimme Shelter
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Heat wave continues so just a bit of tidying the garden today. Jonathan is with his Plough buddies, and I stayed home to catch a last phone-call from my Brit friend Debi, on her way back home. Flickr tells me I've already used up almost all my space for pictures for the month. Oh nooooooo! But had to show this great little car. Hey, where are me Love beads?! Maybe I need to liven up my car? Oh beware BOREDOM! Think I'll go check out Roger's poetry. Can one laugh & cry at the same time? Hmmm, need to wash the dog. If you don't hear from me again, the little beastie won the battle! So that's my Sunday in Bostontown.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Heatwave eh? How wonderful. Summer seems to have deserted the UK.The garden needs doing desperately. The grass is too long. The pump in the pond is silting up. But it's soooo wet. Ah well, an excuse to stay in and be creative.

7:14 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Ah, Roger, doubt you need an excuse to be creative...seems to ooze out of you in the most curious way...lol. Where oh where do you think of such outrageous things, then manage to put it into words?! A gift...and definitely want to read more of your work.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Thankyou.

No - I don't need an excuse to be creative. It's more of an excuse NOT to have to do all the jobs around the house that need doing. Did the pond this morning, though.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

YEs, it's definately oozing! Try not to get any on the carpet.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home