Sunday, October 31, 2004

Creepy Santa collage


Creepy Santa collage
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Well, forget it says Santa collage
because it looks quite proper for Halloween to me!
Work was work but all in control
Now waiting for the next little troll.
There's The Ninja, a devil, and someone
all sparkly...
Hey, Raggedy Ann...and a ghoul prowling
darkly.
More to come as the moon rises...
sure to have more surprises.
Well, the doorbell rings again...
so have a great night...and after
the tricksters have gone to bed catch
some unbelievable mailart on Ruud Janssens Moscow show...available in
pdf file...you're in for a treat! Can
use my link if you like...
Cheers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wiser on this subject now that I've read your blog on fargo printer I was impressed with the information presented. I have seen another blog with related information fargo printer

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home