Monday, October 11, 2004

Step Right Up Folks


Step Right Up Folks
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Strange day! Jonathan off to get a new keyboard due to a spill, my computor wanting to crash & still might, and loads of things I am wanting to upload...oh, deary, deary! Vacation over so off early tomorrow and much less time to work on art/photo projects. Erased one of the funniest comments I've ever heard trying to blog this morning. Michael, it was hysterical and I just hate losing that one! Glad Roger can retrieve his notebook so we can hear from him again. So much new out there...just fantastic to see everyone's work! Time to cook...porkchops, acorn squash, and broccoli tonite. Winter fare really but hey, it's cold out there! Envelope ready for post tomorrow for FLOSS...Jon sending it out for me. Listened to Tom Waits "Bone Machine"...has some great songs on it, "I don't wanna grow up" for one, and a collaboration with Keith Richards on "That feel".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home