Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Rabbit Dream collage


Rabbit Dream collage
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Rabbits...well, that's a hole
other collection. But listening
to killerrabbit added the extra
component. So when I rest tonite
the rabbit comes to visit. I invision
in my dream, walking through the
forest, the sage face of one who
listens. Danger is about, yet when
I thought I was abandoned...he emerges.
I know I can trust him...this wise one.
Back to reality...
dream is over and I look at today...
And I wonder...who do we trust?
who do we lust?
Do we listen to our dreams...
or sit and rust?
Think about it..and tell me....

4 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

hare today, gone tomorrow! This is one evil lookin' rabbit Syl and i thought Flo was evil. She sure is making some evil smells at the moment! She's eaten something that doesnt agree with her I think- not sure what. Pew!

4:28 AM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

A "pewie" rabbit and fish oil
tracings about...no wonder you
take all those walks!
Liked the Killer Pabbits...
pabbits?! so much I ordered
the CD. Some mean uke picking
there!
Sending the collage booklet
to Roger today...so it's made
one trip around. Can't wait to
see the new odditions !!!
Hmmm...speaking of pew, think
it's time to fight the little
beastie Sue. One of us will
end up cleaner.
Til later...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Scrapatorium said...

Wonderful collage! I had a dream last night that I was about to board a bright yellow schoolbus, only the driver was a skeleton and all the passengers were horses. The skeleton kept motioning me to board with his bony hand. Next, I'm at barber shop and the people have bugs for hair. Maybe I need to stop watching "Fear Factor." Hey, if nothing else, dreams make for great collage material.

1:53 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Thank you, Snap!
Oh no! I can deal with the
skeleton but not BUGS in
the hair!!!
We are usually sitting
down to eat when Fear Factor
comes on. Does it stop us
from watching? Noooo.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home