Sunday, September 05, 2004

It's Captain Underpants!!!

Well, we get all kinds of request, and this one I accepted...but on my terms of freedom of expression. This particular guy just needed a bit of humor included. I'll show other shots from this photo shoot in a London pub later, but this one suits today.
Worked and managed to sort out the various problems that arose...then yeah!!! Three days off to enjoy & create havoc. Actually, need to finish up details for trip, pay bills, etc...but then I can play! Jonathan snoozes on the sofa...quick check of the garden yields a very lovely jewel-toned deep purple gladiola...snip & inside she comes. Stopped by the market on way home to get choices for dinner only to find Jonathan had done the same thing. Like his selections better so it's beeftec & frites tonite. Then in the mood for a hot game of scrabble. Jonathan usually wins but I give him a run for the money...and the winner gets to request something from the other. Oh!!! He can be a bad boy! Also got invite to join mailart group in Germany from Hans Braumuller. Nice but will do a bit of research before I agree. Think I'll do it though..to get some work out and see what they have to offer! That's it so far, for today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Photoshoot in London pub? I don't understand... are you in London? Are you taking long-range photos?

Hey, send something for FLOSS. I'm going to. (Yes, I really am, Michael. Honest!)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

That wasn't Archie but infact me not realising that Archie hadnt "logged off". Sadly, I didnt get into town to get the cover printed but hopefully soon. Was waiting in for a phone call which took all day to arrive , but thankfully good news about the "lost" collages which cheered me up no end.

2:15 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Thank you for the invitation, Michael. Not sure there will be time before we are off...will see what I can do, as want to earn a copy of it & see everyone's work!

4:36 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Roger, no, we are displaced persons who find our way to London yearly...this was from a photo shoot there...had done one there the previous year. This year, as you've read there was the hard choice of England or Italy...we felt we needed something new so there you are. No laser beams needed.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home