Sunday, September 12, 2004

Two Brits & A Yank B&W Ink

Finally managed to join Bootsale but it wouldn't let me hear music! Will play with it later. Jon's off to the Plough and I'm looking through photos when found this old one and for a hoot, reworked. Listening to Keith Bates CD...really nice sounds & lyrics! Man came to check out leaking roof...trampled my hostas but what'cha gonna say?! Dreading work next 2 days as Charge Nurse still out so lucky me wins the doorprize. NOT what I want to think about on sunny Sunday. Out for a while to refill birdfeeder & see what comes...yuk...pigeons!!!! Ah finally cardinal & chicadees. Back inside, realise our PEZZ collection(new giant clown yesterday) is overtaking us...hey, what are these toys doing during the night! Off to see what I did wrong on Michael's site that kept me from hearing latest additions.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Sorry you can't hear anything Sylvia - hopefully you'll get it sussed soon so you can hear the dulcit tones of Tex and all the other cowboys and cowgirls. Yeeehaaa!
And the flies crawling up the window. my favourite.

Pigeons are people too you know!

Thanks for re-working this photo. talk about- the usual suspects!

4:26 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Did I see these suspicious fellows' poster in the post office? Just look at that at that sneer...danger, danger Will Robinson!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Does the album have any of the songs keith and I did together on it?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Sorry I meant Keith.

8:20 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

roger...K Bates cd has "Incongrous Rendevous", "Mailbox Friends", "Scumboat Gate", and "Fantasy CV" 1 & 2...any of these collaborations? Lovely all.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Mailbox Friends is such a beautiful song - my alltime favourites mail art tune. keith is wasted teaching art to spotty teenagers.

2:31 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Agree, Michael. This guy is just so talented in voice, music, instrumentation, graphics...on & on. One of my all-time favorites...funny thing is he is intensely private & somewhat shy! Which is unusual for a teacher. Go figure...

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home