Thursday, November 11, 2004

Olive Oyl & Popeye collection#1

Olive kept winking at me this morning, wanting her picture taken...she even dragged Popeye along, alas before he had his dose of spinach!
A blustery brisk day here in Boston, but no reason not to walk to the Post Office...goodies to mail...then on to the market. Even had my list along then proceeded to ignore it as everything appealed. I know...EAT before going shopping! Oh well, all stocked up now!
Back home to find a brilliant red cardinal at the feeder and to notice our neighbors rasberry bush has a late crop on it...wow, this late in the year!And it is nae fought of mine that one bush flops over the fence into my backyard....yummy.
Succeeded in placing file cabinet Jon donated to me for collage/photo thingys and filled another bin with books. Weighs a ton it seems and only took care of 1/4 of magazines. I wonder if magazines have babies in the night as they seem to multiply!
Remembered I had a scratch ticket...hey, won $20 !!! Might make a quick run to the art supply store.
Happy I got my morning music fix, thanks to Bootsale songs :-)
Time for chores...til later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scrapatorium said...

Magazine holders are handy and cheap if you get them at Ikea. A great way to see all your titles too.

7:03 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Hi Snap...good to see you here!
And thank you for the good advice
as there just happens to be a brand
new Ikea not far away! I'll give it a
look and blame you when Jon yells
at my shopping spree...just kidding (he's
actually a better shopper than I!)

7:29 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Snap, by the way I added you
as a link...hope you don't mind
but wanted anyone who drops in
here to be able to see your work!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Scrapatorium said...

Of course I don't mind...thanks so much! I will link you on my collage blog (scrapatorium) as well.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home