Sunday, March 13, 2005

Envelope back..


Envelope back..
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Blue skies above...and I'm in love
with my gal's pussy. Oops, sorry...listening to a bit of R Crumb here!
Drug out the paint...envelopes to make...spent the day catching up on projects WAY overdue. Dog yanking at my pantsleg, wanting attention. Three Hail Mary's and that was my religious experience of the day. Well, I did covet my neighbors snowplow. However, he only went within an inch of our property then...'ell with it! Used the ole elbow grease-am I tachycardic yet?...shovelled the dang Mt. Etna into smitherings. Reward? came inside to see my loveable mutt decidely missing the paper and causing a river to flow. Out comes the mop and Mr. Clean. Realise the priest may faint at confession from my murderous plots. What happened to the day of rest? It's all a test...and I'd rather be in Kalamazoo.
Mission accomplished and one weary chick. I'm going to bed...what about you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Giecek said...

This envelope back look'z extremely intriguing!

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home