Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Window collage


The Window collage
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Ok, wasn't satisfied with original so here is modified version...call it winteritis cause out my window right now the snow is howling. Oh, sorry, that was the dog.
Roast capon tonite...sorry sorry, I love 'em too but am not allowing memories of little cheep-cheeps to deter me. Will throw in some oven-roasted spuds, carrots, and broccoli.
Alternative was Healthy Choice rubberoid.
Have to, I mean seriously, half to get out that mailart. Hey, Ed...it'z coming soon!
Internet is too easy...love the convenience but miss the satisfaction sometimes of the work and anticipation. Rather like when you took THE BIG TEST in school and had to wait for the professor's "verdict". You thought you had done good, but had you?
Anyway, getting later or getting early, depending on where you find yerself at the moment.
Cheers, all. Tomorrow's another day. 'least that's what the man on the
radio said.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks for the link to the HTML codes Syl. Much appreciated! Hopefully this comment should be all red but one never knows does one? Nice collage but I want the Spring to come now and fed up with this cold winter weather. A good first sign besides the daffodils is the first Boot Sale , which is this Sunday! Hooray! I can't wait but I expect the cold will put a lot of people off from setting up their stalls. Who can blame them! Oops! Error messge first time I tried this with codes. Not accepted! it said. O well, it worked fine on me blog which is where I'll use it most I'm sure.

3:42 AM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

got all kinds of error codes when I first tried some of the codes...then gazonk! They just started working, though I haven't tried different colors.
Yes, yes, yes...boot sales=great loot! Good luck and probably they also will be so tired of winter, that they will WILL Spring into being by being there.
Oh...hope you are feeling better and survived the cranberry blitz and doggered toe...hey, shape up, Mister! Hugs to all...and Hazel time just isn't enough lately, but I still hope to get a surprise to you.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Russell Ragsdale said...

Loved this! I'm having a wierd kitchen image collage as I write this with a vision of Groucho cooking roast capon for Lydia (Love that song)! By the way, its April as you know and we just had two days of snow in Almaty (may be listed as Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan 0n your map). I don't even want to talk about winteritis!

9:19 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Ha! I love Groucho and actually have "Lydia" downloaded...one needs brain food. And if I looked out and saw one more day of snow, my grey matter would have wilted into a pot au feu of stomped on cans, obliterated junk mail, and possibly a human limb. Wherever you are, may you look out the window and not scream!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Russell Ragsdale said...

Argh!!! Sorry, the curtains parted!

12:43 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Whew! At first I thought you said the curtains had...er...never mind!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home