Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Red Mask


The Red Mask
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
My friend said his son commented "She has her own hanging baskets"! I looked at lo & behold, he was right! boys will be boys...
so worked today...uh oh...JAHCO visiting...doing good so far. Actually it's a wonderful place...staff gives it their all to help people reclaim their lives. Each day we laugh..and sometimes cry...at the situation. We SO take our health for granted.
So back home taking probably 60+ photos of brilliant plants...and not a one I'd care to see again. Just wasn't happening. Then the light was gone. Sounds like time to hear an Iggy Pop song...I am the passenger...I drive thru your city tonite...In my mind, maybe. There are mask...and nothing is what it seems. What I know is that there are a thousand veils...and I want to uncover them all.
Cheers...hope each veil you uncover brings an unexpected surprise. Read..."Dare to take the next step!".
Ta

4 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Flo is nibbling the door frame again - she must have itchy teeth.
Archies geetar playing is coming along. H'es learned the intro to deep purple's "Smoke On The Water" and he's rather annoyed that Hazel picks it up very quickly after he shows her his new set of music to learn at home. He needs a plectrum so maybe you could send him one of those. It would be nice a light to send through the post! One that used to belong to Django Rheinhardt preferably! ha ha! But he probably never used one did he?
Our hanging baskets are looking nice at the moment -full of the joys of Spring!

5:36 AM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Plectrum...does that mean "picker"...well, they come in all colours and he should have a choice, so when I send along the ATC will include. And thanx for the suggestion. so many interests archie has...and so fun to see which way he goes...could easily surprise you and go 180 degrees different. Meantime, glad that wall is finally going up!
MORE antibiotics!!! You've surely been ill...get better!
Best to all...and Roger, I hope I didn't offend with my "poem". My Teach was challenging...and made me try for some good things. Eventually, he used my work as an "example" of what he was asking for! But that was long ago...
If you have children...enjoy and see and learn from new eyes...if you don't...keep yer own eyes looking!
Wherever you are...it's time to change those stiped pajammies!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

Never offended by people's poetic efforts, Syl.
Verse away all you like.

Ed sent me some plectrums (or picks) once. Maybe he could find one or two for Archie.

I might send one as well.

Smoke on the Water, eh? Has he heard our version, Michael?

9:28 AM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

It's great Archie has taken up the guitar. I tried once, but it really hurt my fingers and I was quickly dissuaded. But music is a great outlet and always a fun thing to be able to play at parties & with friends! So, I'll find a packet of pluckets (as I call them) for Archie.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home