Saturday, November 20, 2004

Noah's Rig


Noah's Rig
Originally uploaded by Sylvia...Sometimes.
Another take on Noah's Ark...funny how the focus may start on one thing (little boy) but as it develops a new focus takes place (Mr. Butterfly). Originally had cat reaching out taking a swat at butterfly but decided I didn't want naughty cat.
Brilliant sunny day here which will have a party for a 3 year old around 2 o'clock. Was able to find a great book and soap made into a purple frog for gift.
Roger, where is my CD? I know...you've been touring all over with your readings/performances, so just a reminder here ;-)
Found a good object to photograph for one of the groups...an egg separator. Put cracked egg in top. Supposedly, the yoke stays inside and the eggwhite oozes out the nostrils! Can't bring myself to really see if it works...too disgusting!
Having a problem with some of the magazines I bought at antique shop...they REALLY smell musty and makes one have sneezing kaniptions!
Meanwhile, there is a new Keith Richards biography out by Christopher Sandford. Haven't seen it yet but have heard it is quite good, if you like him.
Wherever you are...happy day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scrapatorium said...

Now that collage looks more like you! It's wonderful.

I know what you mean about musty magz. Happens to me too sometimes. There is a way to remove the smell. I'll have to find the article for you.

Have fun at your party!

3:51 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Hi Snap! You're right, it
is more me.
Oh, if you can find that
article to get rid of that
mildewy, musky smell, I'd
owe you for life...lol.
By the way, found an object
for your new group...er...wanna
swap?
Glad you dropped in!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home