Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Art Nahpro Self Portrait 3

So...finally on the wall, Paul's painting. It speaks for it's self.
Trip planned to Mount Desert Island
aka Arcadian National Park. Oh yeah...camera's will be on hand. No, we gave up on the camping plan...I know...sorry wimpies, the both of us!But we will hike miles and miles, enjoying one of the most beautiful areas in the U.S. Later, looks like a
trip to Montreal. We are driving as takes less time than flying these days.
Coupla mailart projects in the workings...always lagging behind cause there aren't enough hours. You know the routine. Jack Webb...up against the wall...and where were you 10 years ago at 2AM? Sleeping?!! Prove it. Busted. No witness to Zzzzzzz.
Hah! Paypal sent us both checks for 7 dollars. Don't know why...some settlement. Will pay for gas to the gas station? Ohhhh, what era are you living in?! I can start the car...mission aborted! Yes, we love you oil providers of the world. Sorry, dinosaurs are short this month.
Off I go...where ever you are, I just put a mint on your pillow. That would be a hug.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wastedpapiers said...

Pauls portrait looks good in the frame. Finding space on the walls here is a constant problem. it means swapping things around. I should do it more often.
Good luck with the hunting a fishing trip. bag me a grizzly! make it a thick bag though 'cos they are get riled when confined to small places!

3:05 AM  
Blogger Roger Stevens said...

It's June the 24th. Here in the UK there's a mini- heatwave.
I wonder where you are now.

7:49 PM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

Ah Roger, off for a quick holiday. Still need to check out your site and see what things you've been up to...a new poem that once again shows me ...I never know what! And I think that is part of the beauty.
Cheers!

12:03 AM  
Blogger sylviasometimes said...

So tell me what's been happening...

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home